We ship your orders quickly to your home
Always the Best for Our Customers
We are always with our customers.
Your payments are secure with SSL
Assistant answering questions
Early Harvest Cold Pressed Natural Olive Oil
* It is produced from Kilis Oil Olive Trees grown completely naturally, without using pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
* Olives collected at the time of harvest are delivered to you, without any processing, on the same day, by squeezing in hygienic environments, packaged and delivered to you.
* It is 100% natural genuine olive oil.
* It does not contain any additives and other mixed oils.
* Produced in accordance with the Turkish food codex olive oil communiqué.
* It has a unique taste with its low acid rate and it has absolutely no bitter taste and bad smell.
* You can use our early harvest olive oil, which will add a unique taste to your breakfast and salads, in all meals.
* After your meals are cooked, you can reach the maximum taste by drizzling our early harvest olive oil on the food.
* It is both healthy and delicious with its taste, fragrant and deliciousness.
* It is completely our own product, you can use it with confidence
You will immediately notice its smell, taste and naturalness.
Do not miss this taste, which does not end with counting benefits, from your tables.
Your orders are delivered to cargo within 1 business day, packed in such a way that they will not be damaged.
You can contact us for wholesale purchases.
Let's Consume Olive Oil ConsciouslyWhat is natural oil?
It is the best quality natural olive oil with no defect in smell and taste and low free acidity.
What is cold pressed?
The most commonly used method in olive oil production is to heat the olive paste to 60 degrees during squeezing in order to obtain more oil. The heating process causes the destruction of many beneficial active substances in the oil. In the cold pressed method, the temperature of the olive paste reaches a maximum of 27 degrees during squeezing and this paste is squeezed mechanically. Thus, less but healthier and higher quality olive oil is obtained. Cold pressed olive oil, which is not preferred by some producers because of its cost and low return, is also called gourmet olive oil.
What is early harvest?
It is produced from olives, which are still green, with low acidity and low oxidation rate, which are collected in the first half of October. Less but better quality oil is obtained compared to mature harvest olives. The taste is fruity, the aroma is dominant and the smell is fresh. The early harvest olives are put into crates to avoid any damage after being picked, and are immediately taken to squeezing, and since they are converted into oil within 4 hours, a very high quality olive oil is obtained. Since it contains plenty of chlorophyll, the oil obtained will last longer, provided that it is not exposed to light. Its antioxidant properties are at the highest level.
CLICK TO SEE ALL PRODUCTS OF OUR STORE